The Leppo Way
- We will be at the job by the time we agreed to arrive
- Customer’s machines in the shop will be ready when promised
- If needed, we will take the time to make sure we CAN do something BEFORE we commit
- If “stuff” happens, we won’t hide from the problem and will communicate
- Our rental equipment will show up fully fueled, checked over and ready for work
- We will ask what you are trying to accomplish with a piece of equipment, so we can discuss alternatives that may increase your productivity
- We will suggest the other parts you are likely to need for the job you are doing, like axle seals and appropriate fluids when you order axle bearings.
- We need to understand your needs
- We need to understand what you are trying to do
- A “good” decision for one customer could be an awful one for another customer, so we need to make sure we understand your situation
We Will Meet Our Commitments
We Will Be Thorough
We Will Make Good Decisions
We will strive for decisions that are in the best interest of: Our Customers, Our Coworkers, Our Community, Our Vendors and the Owners of the Company
It is probably the line that is the hardest to apply to our daily work, but it is also one of the most important.
What does it mean?
It means we will work to find a balanced solution that doesn’t negatively impact any of the key stakeholders and is as good as possible for all of them.
We Will Ask Questions
When we don’t know the 'right' answer we will ask questions. This is more challenging than it might appear at first. FIRST you have to know what you do know, and (more importantly) what you DON’T know.
Asking Questions is the key to the first three:
How can we help?
Get in Touch
Our experts can help you find what you need.