About Leppo Rents
How can we help?
Leppo Equipment was founded by Roy and Stella Leppo in 1945 in Akron, Ohio and we have served the compact construction market in the midwest ever since.
The company moved to its present Tallmadge Store location in 1947. Facilities expanded to Canton in 1995, Youngstown in 1996, Wooster in 1998, Cleveland in 2004, and Cleveland-West in 2010.
Currently, we have eight full-service locations throughout Northeastern Ohio and Western PA. We are a proud Bobcat, JLG, Hydro Mobile, and Doosan dealer with nearly 200 employees, seven different locations throughout Northeast Ohio and recently, one retail location in Midland, Texas. As a company, we are growing fast and were ranked the country's 69th largest equipment rental company in 2018.